Effective as of October 17, 2012
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
a. ANONYMOUS TRAFFIC DATA. We automatically log anonymous data about traffic to Livrada.com, such as the IP address, domain server, operating system, and web browser utilized by the computers that access the site.
b. PERSONAL INFORMATION. When you redeem a Livrada gift card, we will ask you to provide an email address via a web form.
2. HOW WE STORE INFORMATION. Anonymous tracking data is stored on our computers in the clear. Personal information is stored on our computers in an encrypted form.
3. HOW WE USE INFORMATION. We use anonymous traffic data to better understand how our visitors are using and navigating our site and our service, so that we can continue to improve both. We use your personal information to complete your e-book redemption, to keep a record of that redemption for customer support purposes, and to send you messages about Livrada services and special offers. And we send anonymous data to fulfillment services (i.e. Kindle or Nook) as part of the card redemption process. We do not share your personal information with third parties.
4. CONTROL OVER THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. If you do not want to receive emails about Livrada services and special offers, you can use the opt-out link found in each such email. If you do not want Livrada to store your email address at all, you can contact us with your removal request at [contact email] after you have redeemed your e-book; however, we will not be able to provide customer support to you if you elect to remove your email address from our customer records.
5. OTHER SITES AND SERVICES. This site contains links to other sites, and the service will re-direct you to other sites and services as part of the fulfillment process. Livrada does not control the collection, storage, or use of information by those other sites and services.
6. COOKIES. Like many websites, our site uses session cookies to help manage the delivery of content to our users. This session cookie is a small bit of data that is placed within the web browser files on your computer while you are visiting our site and that is deleted as soon as you close your browser.